- Sound healing is an ancient meditative practice that uses different musical implements to create healing vibrations around the body in a meditative state. Sound healing uses aspects of music to improve physical and emotional health and well-being.
- Qigong is an ancient exercise and healing technique, it is based on traditional Chinese medicine and has been used medicinally for over 6000 years! It utilizes controlled breathing, visualization, stretching and dynamic movements to help move Qi, or life force energy, in and around the body, in order to clear meridians or acupressure points and thereby allow the body to move closer in to harmony and balance.
- Learn the basic qigong breath exercises and movements to realign your energies and feel your best. Beginners are welcome!
Guided Meditation for Restoration
- Tune In to Relax your mind and whole body with transformation techniques to strengthen connection with your center and restore your mental and emotional body. The art of meditation bridges the mind, emotions and heart with Silence in the body as an essential ingredient to meeting demands in life while sustaining a connection with your center. In this one hour reprieve, your physical body may lay on your blanket or sit on your pillow. Bring a blanket and pillow.
Transformation Through Deep Presence Meditation
- Do you yearn for inner stillness and to sustain it?
- This class is a practice to cultivate the mind- body coherence through breathing consciously, drawing energy from attention inside, clearing low-vibrational energy and realigning with your center. This allows for Transformation through Energy Adjustments to deepen your Presence.
- Please bring a pillow or indicate if you prefer a chair upon arrival.